I was getting ready to go out but decided to check my blog (I’m addicted to checking how many views I have) and saw I had a comment. What did it say? I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award.
A huge grin spread across my face as soon as I had read it. I actually questioned if it was real. I still can’t quite believe it. I’m only home but I had to come straight on here to tell you about it. Todays been a good day ^.^ Thanks carlimariepalmer
I had read about some people being nominated for awards lately and wondered how they were nominated. Now I know. I really am so happy. The Liebster Award started in Germany but now it’s in the UK too. It’s for new bloggers (read the information on the blog linked above).
There are some rules attached:
1) Post eleven facts about yourself
2) Answer the questions the tagger has set for you and create eleven questions for people you’ve nominated
3) Choose eleven people (with fewer than 200 followers) to give this award to and link them in your post
4) Go to their page and tell them
5) Remember, no tag backs
OK, I have to put 11 facts about myself. They probably aren’t very interesting but here are some facts about me:
1. I’m from Northern Ireland where it rains pretty much ALL the time.
2. My ears are so tiny. Seriously, I have no room to have a 2nd piercing.
3. I LOVE kids. I could sit and play games all day (unless I’m really tired)
4. I want to save money and then go to Japan for a while.
5. I passed my driving test 2 years ago but I haven’t driven since =S
6. I’ve worm glasses ever since I was 1 year old!
7. I’m addicted to tea. (Normal tea like Tetley tea btw).
8. I’ve been a Christian since I was 14.
9. I’ve NEVER been on a family holiday.
10. If I see a huge spider in the room I will either walk out and close the door without saying anything or else jump and say “there’s a huge spider” and run out of the room.
11. I spend most of my day reading manga or watching anime.
I really struggled to think of 11 facts about myself ^.^’
Here are the questions I have been asked and my answers:
1) Dogs or Cats?
I actually find that hard to answer. I’m afraid of dogs until I get to know them but cats don’t seem too friendly either… I’ll pick dogs since you can do more with them.
2) Sweet or Savoury?
I have a real sweet tooth so sweet.
3) Why did you start blogging?
I just decided one day that I wanted a blog so I googled how to get a blog and made one. It was just on a whim.
4) What’s your favourite book?
I usually read manga but for a book …. maybe 50 Shades of Grey (it’s such an addictive book)
5) What’s your guilty pleasure?
A lovely Chinese every Friday. I spend a lot of time during the week thinking about it =D
6) What’s your favourite food dish?
Stew. It’s the best thing ever. I love the juicy beef in it.
7) What’s your favourite time of day?
It depends on the season. Since it’s Winter right now my favourite time of day is around 6PM (dinner time). I look forward to what yummy warm food we will be having for dinner.
8) How many blog posts do you write each week?
Lately, I write almost every day so between 5 and 7.
9) If you could be a celebrity for a day who would you be?
I think I’d like to be Pink for a day. On a day where she was performing.
10) Have you ever purchased an item of clothing that makes you cringe now?
I have. It was a floral maxi dress with so many frills. It looked so ridiculous. I only wore it a couple of times before realising how awful it looked.
11) Would you rather: go to work with no makeup on or without doing your hair?
I’d go without make up. I usually go without make up anyway.
I will nominate:
7. Cameko World
I haven’t nominated anyone in a particular order. I just put the numbers there so I knew how many I had nominated. I struggled to think of questions for everyone that I have nominated to answer. (I have been working on this post for over 2 hours!)
Questions for the people I have nominated:
- If you could have ANY super power what would you have?
- What is your favourite movie?
- Would you get plastic surgery?
- What is your favourite season?
- What country would you like to visit the most?
- Do you prefer long or short hair?
- What band do you like the least?
- If you could change/fix one thing in the world what would you choose?
- Do you think an engagement ring should be a suprise or should the woman pick it herself?
- What is your favourite childhood memory?
- What makes you really happy?
I was really struggling to think of questions that would be interesting to answer. I only thought of question 11 because I have a song on that makes me get hyped up. I’m actually bobbing about where I’m sitting and singing along in my head \(^o^)/