Old Posts · Uncategorized



Chris had his graduation yesterday. Chris had to leave super early so his family and I all traveled together. Interesting. First of all, his Dad was driving which was terrifying…and people say about my driving. Mine is calm compared to his braking. Secondly, we ignored what we had told him and drove to the Odyssey instead of the Waterfront Hall because he thought they were beside each other (ignored the signs obviously). Even I was able to direct him and I hadn’t been to the Waterfront Hall in about 8 years. We did make it there with 15 minutes to spare though which wasn’t too bad in the end. However, we had to park on the fourth floor of a car park which was a bit of a walk away. Now that wouldn’t bee to bad since it wasn’t cold outside. However, his Mother and I were joking about one of us falling in our heels all morning as mine were loose at the heel (heel grips seriously were doing nothing for me so I just took them back out) and she wasn’t used to heels. Well, didn’t I almost fall flat on my face in the middle of the street. My heel just slipped out and that was it. I must have looked like a baby deer trying to stand for the first time ^.^’ Luckily for me I had brought flat shoes just in case.

The graduation itself was boring. It was my first time but it was just so warm and the people just talked on and on in the beginning about things that I just couldn’t bring myself to care about at all. Actually, Chris’ sister and I were laughing at how the people were getting on a few times. After that it was just a lot of name calling and people walking. However, one thing did make it funny. The man all of the graduates had to shake hands with was James Nesbitt. One graduate (Chris’ friend) walked up to shake hands, whipped out his phone and took a selfie with James Nesbitt. The cheers that guy got was unreal. A couple of others were fist pumping the air as they walked to collect their certificate.

After the ceremony we didn’t stick around for long. The place was full of people so Chris’ didn’t wait to get a professional photo taken. We did go out for a meal that night though. We went to the old Stonebridge up the Armagh Road (not sure what it’s called now). Chris was good and stuck to the diet, getting a stir fry. I wasn’t so good. I had slow cooked lamb shank with rosemary and garlic scented (yes it did say scented) mashed potato and ‘root vegetables’ which turned out to only be part of a carrot and gravy. Do I regret cheating on my diet? Not in the slightest. The potato was amazing. I haven’t had such amazing potato in ages. In fact, I was enjoying it so much that I forgot to offer any to Chris so he just watched on in envy. Poor guy. In the end he got a McDonald’s a few hours later because he was unsatisfied. ^.^’

Anyway, we fly over to England in the morning so I have to go to bed now. I’ll have to tell you all about the wedding when we get back.

Byebye (^.^)/


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s