Good morning everyone. I’m doing well posting something every day so far aren’t I? Lets hope I find the time to keep it up!
Todays topic is: If you could own any animal as a pet, what would you choose?
I’m not really sure about this one. I mean, there’s so many that I would like but whether or not I could take care of them is hard to say.
I love panda’s so I would want one of those, or else a brown bear and raise them from babies…but then I would also love a monkey or a tiger raised from a baby. Oh my gosh, or a fox! Whatever I would choose, I would have it from it was a baby so that they would be tame.
My reasons for wanting a bear/panda/tiger:
1. They are so adorable.
2. How cool would it look to see someone casually walking one of these ‘pets’ down the street.
3. Never mind taking a car, ride one of these to work. Goodbye traffic.
4.Nobody would want to break into your home. Imagine if someone tried and they were greeted with a bear/tiger in the hall. I don’t know about you but I’d be running the other way.
Reasons against big animals:
1. The cost of feeding them.
2. They need a lot of room to move about which isn’t that good in a house in town.
3. If one decided to go for you, you don’t stand a chance. They would kill you so easily.
Keeping all of that in mind, I think I will have to choose a fox as my pet. Foxes are super cute and they’re small enough to keep inside and would keep mice away but still be cute to visitors…and easy to get away from if it turned against you.
Tomorrows topic is: How have you changed in the past 2 years?
I’ll see you all tomorrow =]