It’s Mothers Day tomorrow so if you haven’t found a perfect present yet, here are some ideas:
1. DVD of Memories – Make your own DVD with photo’s and video clips, using a song that is memorable for you. You can also add personal messages
2. Body Scrub – Make your own (recipes can be found on my blog!)
3. Cupcake Bouquet – Super cute. A tutorial can be found here
4. Cook Her Favourite Meal – Let her rest for the day and cook her favourite food (you could do a test run beforehand if you haven’t made it before)
5. Hand Made Vouchers – How about creating your own vouchers which she can redeem at any time e.g. ‘This voucher entitles you to one day of rest, I will do all of the cleaning for you while you put your feet up”
6. Teacup Candles – Pick up an old teacup from a thrift shop and get started!
7.Children’s Hand Cookies – Great for getting your kids involved.
All of these are simple and cheap so if you’re stuck, why not try some of these?